Monday, December 31, 2007

Out with the old and in with the new

I love the feeling a New Year can bring. It's like a spring cleaning in a broader sense. I've made quite a few promises to myself, which mostly involve slowing things down and stopping to enjoy the little moments in life. They can pass so quickly if you're too distracted with the laundry piles or the dust under the couch. I'd rather leave the mess behind and enjoy what I have.

I count my blessings, they are abundant. I look around and can't believe these 2 little ones are ours. The end of a year causes me to reflect a little. And even through some of the challenges, I feel so lucky. This is a year of possibilites, endless adventures and a new beginning.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

annauk said...

You are so right Sandy - it's all to do with stopping and smelling the roses!
I wish you a wonderful 2008
xx