Sunday, February 3, 2008

the good, the bad and the ugly

I am loving my new green belt. It's just so cute, and it makes me feel like I am somewhat pulled together when that's hardly the case.
And speaking of good things, have you seen the latest issue of Blueprint? It's a good one. But the bad part is that it is the last one. Ever. So disappointing. I really will miss this magazine.



I would have liked to post a picture of my latest completed knitted project, but unfortunately it is just too ugly at the moment. I finished my super soft neck warmer/ tube thingie, but it is just way too huge to fit any human being. I am trying to come up with some resolution, but for now am just chalking it up to good practice.


4 comments:

vonsachsen said...

Love your green belt! I wish I was better at accesories...
Thanks for the inspiration:)

vs
xx

annauk said...

Cute post! Cute belt! :-)

by Johanna Brandvik said...

i'm sad about the whole blueprint thing! i've enjoyed the mag so much. http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandvik/2169224332/

i love that green belt. the color is perfect!

Claudia said...

Your belt goes with your neck warmer ;)