Friday, April 11, 2008

faster than fast, quicker than quick

Oh my gosh, is it really almost the middle of April already? I am not sure where March went, but I am quite happy it's over and we finally have signs of Spring here.

March was full of craziness. I barely made a thing, and I've only just got my cooking groove back. We had a little mishap where we bought a fabulous new kitchen table and chairs from Craigs list, sold our existing set, only for the fabulous one to fall through. Ya, I wasn't happy. But after a weekend of frantic furniture shopping, and more searching on Craigs list, we came out good. Excellent, in fact. My new table is even better than the original fabulous find, and we scored some cool chairs for next to nothing too. Of course, this has sent me on a new decorating frenzy where I absolutely need new fabrics to decorate my table. Placemats, tablecloths, a new runner, maybe even napkins? And since my kitchen is open to the family room, my couch is just begging for new pillows too.
So hopefully my winter hibernation (and fatigue) is over. The new ideas will come into fruition. And I should be back to blogging more regularly.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Philigry said...

can't wait to see what you do with the new table! thanks for that recipe! i think i even have all the stuff to make it!