Monday, April 21, 2008

self evaluation

Why do I find it so difficult to say positive things about myself? If it was about someone else, my compliments would be easily forthcoming. But when the subject is me, it becomes really difficult to list positive traits. Maybe it's a Canadian thing, but I wish some of my European blood would show itself and I could be a little more self loving.
I was tagged by Lisa to describe myself in 6 words. So, with blushing cheeks I proceed......

1. Optimistic
2. Loving
3. Day Dreamer
4. Creative
5. Shy
6. Indecisive (which is why it took me so long to come up with this list)
I tag Kate, Eva, Paola, Kelly-Jane, Claudia and Leslie.

7 comments:

Kelly-Jane said...

Thank you for the tag sandy :)

Anna said...

Your post got to me Sandy! We were discussing this very subject in my diet class last week.
We were all asked to say something positive about another member in the room. Easy.
then we were asked to say something positive about ourselves....MUCH harder!
It's a very interesting subject!
xx

Ms O said...

Good job, Sandy. I can relate to the qualities you chose.

Lea xxx

Claudia said...

Nice. Thank you, That's fun.
Only 6 words??? Difficult!
Can I write talk all the time?
I need to think about it!
Take care :)

vonsachsen said...

What have I done to deserve this?!! ;P As you say, it´s hard to say positive things about oneself, we are more aware of the "negative" treats we would like to change someday... I´ll think about it and try to come up with something. And, thanks for tagging me :)

xx

a friend to knit with said...

oh sandy. i am exactly the same!
and really. your six words pretty much sum me up too.

Norm said...

Oh, such a tricky thing to do! Personally I could easily come up with many more than a mere six complimentary words to describe you! But myself... will have to think about this one! Watch this space...